By random selection the winner of Share Joy Challenge 11 and a $15.00 Taylored Expressions gift certificate is:
Please click here to contact Jen to claim your prize.
Today we have a sketch challenge, as always, and a Clean & Simple challenge. To play along with the Clean & Simple challenge make a card or project that is clean & simple, i.e. clean lines, lots of white space, and a clear focal point. Use either or both challenges, it's up to YOU!
The design team has some fun samples for you using today's challenge:
Sample by Lindsay Amrhein
Sample by Simone Naoum
Sample by Yuki Yoshioka
Sample by Jen Shults
Each week we will be bring you two types of challenges that you can use separately or together to inspire your creativity. One of the challenges will always be a sketch. The other challenge will vary each week. It's up to you if you want to use just one of the challenge components or both together. New challenges will be posted each .
To enter the challenge, simply follow these instructions:
- Create a new card or project using either or both components of the challenge posted above. Use of Taylored Expressions products is optional.
- Post your project on your personal blog or online gallery. Please directly link to the Share Joy Challenge blog in your post.
- Add a direct link to your project using the InLinkz below by on .
- Send or give your card to a friend, loved one, or someone who could use some joy!
- Leave a comment on this post telling us who you sent your card to and why. Don't forget this one!! We LOVE hearing from you!!
- A winner will be chosen at random each week to receive a $15 Taylored Expressions Gift Certificate. Winning entries that use TE products will receive a $20 Taylored Expressions Gift Certificate.
- Each month, we will award a Grand Prize to a TE Share Joy Challenge participant. The more you play throughout the month, the better your chance to win!
- Weekly winners will be announced at the time of the new challenge launch each .
Stay connected with the TE Share Joy Challenge! Subscribe to receive updates, news, and new challenge details in your Inbox: