Welcome to the first Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge! At the heart of Taylored Expressions is a passion to share the art of paper crafting. We hope that the Share Joy Challenge will inspire you to express your creative joy. More importantly, we want you to share your creations with others because we believe that there is nothing quite like giving and receiving a handmade card!
Our amazing Share Joy Challenge Design Team has created cards we know will get your creative juices flowing.
Sample by Lindsay Amrhein
Sample by Simone Naoum
Sample by Yuki Yoshioka
Sample by Jen Shults
Sample by Taylor Van Bruggen
Each week we will be bring you two types of challenges that you can use separately or together to inspire your creativity. One of the challenges will always be a sketch. The other challenge will vary each week. It's up to you if you want to use just one of the challenge components or both together. New challenges will be posted each .
To enter the challenge, simply follow these instructions:
- Create a new card or project using either or both components of the challenge posted below. Use of Taylored Expressions products is optional.
- Post your project on your personal blog or online gallery. Please directly link to the Share Joy Challenge blog in your post.
- Add a direct link to your project using the InLinkz below by on .
- Send or give your card to a friend, loved one, or someone who could use some joy! Leave a comment on this post telling us who you sent your card to and why.
- A winner will be chosen at random each week to receive a $15 Taylored Expressions Gift Certificate. Winning entries that use TE products will receive a $20 Taylored Expressions Gift Certificate.
- Each month, we will award a Grand Prize to a TE Share Joy Challenge participant. The more you play throughout the month, the better your chance to win!
- Weekly winners will be announced at the time of the new challenge launch each .
Stay connected with the TE Share Joy Challenge! Subscribe to receive updates, news, and new challenge details in your Inbox:
We can't wait to see what you create!